100 Cfm Air Compressor
Thinking of buying a 100 cfm air compressor? Let this page guide help you out.
Depriving from the purpose to help you, we have selected the best reviewed 100 cfm air compressor for you to choose from. And to read our page carefully and then choose one for yourself is what you should do for your next step.
I hope it will help you a lot. Enjoy your shopping.
Best 100 Cfm Air Compressor on the Market
A sister model to the FC1500HBP2, this compressor utilizes the familiar hot dog style tank to minimize your storage footprint while still delivering a massive 4 CFM @ 90 psi and weighing only 43 Lbs.
New model equipped with a low speed motor, this compressor is able to substantially cut noise on the jobsite and makes talking with co-workers, or listening to the radio, a breeze.
This model provides the most air available on a 110 Volt electric compressor, yet is equipped with a dual voltage switch allowing you to run off 220 Volt when needed.
450C is a continuous duty cycle compressor. Rated to 150 PSI maximum working pressure, it is the compressor of choice for many mobile pneumatic applications.
Whether your crew is laying down roofing, finishing up a framing project, or putting trim in place to complete a big start-to-finish construction job, the oil-lubricated DeWalt D55154 Heavy-Duty Electric Air Compressor offers convenience and dependable performance.
This Ingersoll Rand hand-carry air compressor provides the power, durability and portability you want on the jobsite. Built to last and designed for the toughest 100% continuous-duty applications.
- “It seems well built and reasonably well thought out.” – david laurinaitis
- “The gauges were in good shape and I promptly installed them.” – Ty Schemanski
- “It is the best quality built and would buy another over others hands down.” – C-Note
Rugged Cast Iron Cylinders Built to work hard and last a long time V Design Minimizes vibration, improves cooling, extends compressor life Individual & Removable Cylinders
The DEWALT D55151 Hot Dog Compressor has all the power of a large compressor, but constructed as a smaller, lighter unit. It delivers 3.2 cubic feet per minute at 100 psi and is durably built with oil-lubricated cast-iron cylinder.
- “It will provide decent air if you don’t mind all the racket.” – full time carpenter
- “I do various home repairs on my own home and I needed a good quality air compressor for my nail guns.” – Don S
- “I’ve had it for a couple of years now and it is still running strong with minimal maintenance.” – Amy Y.
Includes PC1131, 4.3 Gallon Electric Oil-Splash Compressor – PC1131R, 1/4-in Universal Coupler
- “This compressor is quieter "due to it being oil run" but I really like the recovery time.” – lopez
- “This is a great portable compressor.” – Walt
- “These may be nit-picky points, but I thought I would throw them out there to possibly help some one else considering this compressor.” – Gary
Includes PC1130, 2.5 Gallon Electric Oil-Splash Hand-Carry Compressor – PC1130R, 1/4-in Universal Coupler, Compressor Oil
Bookmark & Share